Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Candy and Bunnies and Plastic Pink Eggs

I had the opportunity to photograph two precious little girls last week in their ADORABLE Easter dresses. I have known this family for several years but it had been much too long since I'd gotten to spend any time with these cuties. It had been storming like crazy that morning leaving overcast skies and windblown flower petals scattered all over the ground. Perfect picture weather! :D I have lots of favorites so I hope you enjoy looking through them as much as I enjoyed taking them! Meet Emmi and Lily.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments: