Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Erica and Drupal - Nashville, TN Wedding Photographer

First off I want to say thank you to Erica and Dru for bearing with me over the last few weeks - you see I had a major computer meltdown and the going was very slow in the beginning...I finally got my new computer up and running last weekend and I was able to fly through the last handful of shots from their wedding. Well guys I am finally done and I am so proud of these images, and I had an absolute blast at your wedding! I am so lucky to have been able to share that day with the two of you and your wonderful sweet families! Now for what you've been waiting for...my favorites - and your disc will be in the mail tomorrow!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: