Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Clint and Andrea

So being that my husband is a workaholic and not too interested in spending his few spare hours away from work in Louisville, KY for a wedding...I got to take little road trip with mom and Guns! We had an absolutely fabulous time, and the best part was getting to see some of our family that we RARELY ever get to see. It was so wonderful! Andrea of course had hired some professional wedding photogs for her beautiful event but I whipped out my camera a few times to capture what I could..in between 'the cupid shuffle' and 'stayin alive' naturally. I took tons but here are some of my favorites from the night.

Due to my Praxis exam Saturday morning we unfortunately did not make it to the ceremony so all my pics are from the fabulous reception! Enjoy!

The first dance
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Clint and Aunt Paula :)
Photobucket

Flower Toss
Photobucket

Mom and Guns having a dance
Photobucket

No comments: