Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Excessive Absence....

To those that have been asking if I'm still updating my blog....Sorry! It's been a very long time since I have done so and to the few who come here weekly to take a gander at what I've been up to - I promise to do better! My lack of motivation to post is not due to lack of work...I have been super busy, which is a great thing! Getting to it...here's what I've been doing!

Jaiden
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Natural Work
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Tristen
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gunnar, for my own amusement of course!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Neil - Senior Shoot
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally, some photos of children I have shot at LCA
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Again, this is not all I've done by any means, just some of my favorites from a few of my favorite shoots and as always, some of my personal favs as well. :) More to come...very soon, I promise!!

No comments: