Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Brotherly Love

I had the opportunity last week to photograph two of the cutest kids ever, Jacob (the big one) and Joshua. These boys are the spitting image of each other, just several years apart. Their personalities could not be more different though, Jake is quiet and reserved while Josh is super active and rambunctious. I met these kids several years ago after I began working at Lancaster where their mom Kim is the director of the Early Learning Center. Since that time, this family has blessed my life in so many ways. It is only thanks to Kim, her unending praise and promotion that I have been able to get on my feet as a professional photographer. She and her family are some of the most gracious faithful people I have ever met and I truly hope that she knows how deeply she touches people just by being in their lives. Thanks Kim, for giving me the opportunity to step into your life and capture the love, laughter, and fun that embodies your children.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: