Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rockin Christmas

Ok, get ready - because I have A LOT of favorites from this shoot. Really, a lot! I got a call last weekend asking me if I'd be willing to come out last minute and do a family shoot. Of course! Little did I know that this was to be one of the coolest families and one of the most fun shoots I've ever done! Brittany and Steve have two adorable boys and two precious floppy bulldogs and they provided me with some amazing images! I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed taking these shots. And did I mention that this family was extremely cool. See for yourself.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: